Saturday, November 20, 2010

Retreat Tomorrow!

Hello everyone. Tomorrow is the retreat for all the Screenwriting students. I'm very excited. We've all been looking forward to this trip for awhile. The place we are staying at has a full kitchen, sauna, and a hot tub! There isn't any free wifi and only three laptops that my teacher is bringing will have internet. That's fine by me though. The internet can be so distracting, especially if we're trying to write a feature.

I had fallen behind in my screenwriting work, and for the past two days I've also developed a cold. Luckily, earlier this week I cracked down and re-vised my treatment and started writing a few pages. I've been worrying about my story too much. Colin says I have it all there. It seems that I'm writing a psychological thriller of sorts, which is fine by me.

Yesterday morning I went with some of my classmates to see the new Harry Potter movie. I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it, but it was amazing! It is probably one of the best in the series so far. I didn't want it to end! I definitely would recommend it.

I'm bring my camera with me to the retreat. I haven't taken pictures in so long. I'm sure where we'll be staying will be very scenic and photo-worthy.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog :) Keep enjoying your time there, feel better, and see you soon!!!!
    Besitos!
    Annette

    ReplyDelete