Sunday, September 19, 2010

Shop Therapy.

Hello everyone! I haven't really updated because honestly, I wasn't having such a good week, and I haven't done much except go to class. I spent this weekend in my room just to do nothing and relax.

Today I went out though. I did some shop therapy. I bought myself a Claddagh ring from a Celtic craftshop/Irish gift shop. I've always wanted one! I also went into Penney's, which is a pretty cheap store that everyone shops at here. I bought my friend a shirt and myself a nice purse that can switch from a clutch to a shoulder bag. Then I did some much needed grocery shopping. I made the mistake last time of buying lots of bread, which spoiled super fast. This time, I knew better.

I'm exicted for next weekend! Tisch is taking everyone on a trip to Galway and the Aran Islands!

No comments:

Post a Comment